Supporting Humanity is a mental health and bereavement charity. We aim to help empower, support and uplift all members of the community. Our charity supports residents in 7 Boroughs; Redbridge, Havering, Newham, Barking & Dagenham, Waltham Forest, City & Hackney and Tower Hamlets. As part of our commitment to encourage community spirit and support people's mental health and wellbeing we organise trips primarily for the vulnerable over 65s.
You are in safe hands and we will take care of everything.
We take utmost care and diligence in planning each trip. When you attend one of our trips, we’re here to support you. Your safety, as well as the safety of our volunteers and partners is always our top priority. Safety measures such as temperature checks and our volunteers carrying PPE as well as sanitising equipment is all part of our trip planning.
We ensure a risk assessment is completed so that we understand and mitigate any risks, this includes first aider provisions. We will also collate information about your health, allergies, disabilities and any food preferences so that we can assess whether the trip is suitable for you and how we can mae the trip a comfortable and enjoyable experience for you.
Trip to the beach for over 60s
Trip to Cambridge for over 60s
Natural History Museum & Christmas lights
On the 2nd of August we organised an over 60s trip to Cambridge. The itinerary for the day was a fantabulous all-day experience visiting the Botanical Gardens, Cambridge Central Mosque and the University of Cambridge.
Camber Sands Beach Trip 19th August 2021
After the success of our first trip to Cambridge and by popular demand and request we organised a trip to the beautiful Camber Sands beach. The over 60s as well as the volunteers thoroughly enjoyed the day at the beach. Relaxing and savouring the delectable Indian street food sponsored by Art of Chaat.
Natural History Museum & Tour of Christmas lights 20th November 2021
A wonderful cultural trip was organised to the natural history museum where attendees were able to explore a variety of artefacts. After a hot lunch they were escorted around London on the coach to see the Christmas lights and enjoy some scrumptious savouries.
How do I book?
Our trips are advertised on all our social media platforms. Please follow us on: Instagram / Twitter / Facebook.
• Please note tickets should under no circumstances be sold on to others, any changes to attendees must be cancelled via the booking site and new attendees registered via the booking site. Any persons not registered through the booking site will not be permitted to attend
• Please only book tickets based on your ethnicity - we have a quota for each ethnicity and if your ethnicity is unavailable then the ticket quota is sold out. Please do not book on another ethnicity as your booking will be cancelled and you will not be permitted to attend on the day
• Please only book tickets if you reside in one of the following Boroughs: Redbridge, Havering, Newham, Barking & Dagenham, Waltham Forest, City & Hackney and Tower Hamlets. Please do not book if you do not reside in one of these Boroughs as your booking will be cancelled and you will not be permitted to attend on the day
• Please only book a youth/child ticket if our charity has approached your school/organisation and we have an agreement
• Please arrive 30 minutes before the departure time
• You must print and bring/show proof of your ticket on the day
• You must read, understand and agree to our Supporting Humanity Contributor Release Form
• You must ensure that you are fully compliant with government guidance regarding Covid-19 including quarantine requirements
• Temperatures for all attendees may be taken at all events/trips to ensure the safety of all attending
• If you do not wish for us to post your pictures on any of our platforms, please inform the volunteers when they are taking pictures and refuse for pictures to be taken
• Trips/Events are subject to change and cancellation due to Covid-19 restrictions and/or other extenuating circumstances
• We reserve the right to cancel your ticket if you have previously attended our trips. The charity would like to ensure that there is fair opportunity given to people of all ethnic backgrounds and diversity.
Sponsor and Volunteer tickets:
• Please only book a volunteer ticket if you are one of the 6 lead volunteers supporting on the coaches. You are eligible to bring one guest
• Please only book the allocated sponsor ticket if you are an approved sponsor for this trip.
When you book your ticket please inform us of any:
• Medical conditions/disabilities
• Special dietary requirements
After you have completed booking your ticket(s) on the booking site, as advertised on our Social Media platforms, you MUST go onto to complete the following steps:
Step 1. Payment of Booking Fee:
• To secure your booking you MUST pay the stipulated booking fee on the ticket booking site
• Tickets are non-refundable for no shows
• Please refer to our refund and cancellation policy for further details.
Step 2. Emailing us the Supporting Humanity Contributor Release Form and ID proof:
• You must read and agree to our Supporting Humanity contributor Release Form. Please take care to read the correct form, there is one for adults and one for children. Policies and Documents
• You must provide proof of age ID for over 65's (Passport/Bus pass/Driving Licence) by either emailing us photo proof of your ID to email@example.com or bringing proof on the day
If the booking fee payment, Supporting Humanity Contributor Form and ID proof are not received within 24 hours of booking your ticket(s) then your booking will be cancelled.
If you have any queries, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07498 154 424 and leave a message. We will get back to you within 48 hours.
Our charity solely depends on volunteers to support all of our activities, including trips. We would like to express our appreciation for the invaluable support, time and contribution of all our volunteers. We are grateful for the energy, enthusiasm and dedication our volunteers bring, our volunteers make our mission possible. They say the best present you can give a person is your time so a heartfelt thank you to you all.
The list of organisations that need sponsors is endless, so by you choosing to sponsor our trips means so much to us. We really cannot organise these trips without funding and so for everything you have done to everything you still do and will continue to do, we at Supporting Humanity just want to let you know how thankful we are. Your sponsorship gives us the funding to organise and execute our trips to the high standards we do.
Donations allow us to fund our activities including trips, your donations go a long way to supporting the continuation of our work. You as a donator are a special person that changes lives, lifts people up and makes the world a better place. We thank you for your donations and your support for our cause. We request you dig deep and no matter how small you think your donation is, please start donating and continue to donate to our cause.
We can’t do this without you!
Whether you help someone attend one of our trips by sharing the news, bringing them, helping them with booking or you attended the trip and gave us invaluable feedback….without YOU we cannot be successful in our mission to help people. Please continue to share the news, spread the love and care so that we can all play our part in helping to uplift communities.
May I take this opportunity to say how humbled and privileged I feel to work as the volunteer Trips Lead for such an amazing charity. I want to sincerely thank each and every one of you for your support and contribution….together we will make a difference.
Trips Lead @Supporting Humanity